Ideas for future updates

Feature Requests, Comments, Bugs, and Suggestions on the Intelliremote application.

Ideas for future updates

Postby Keylonta » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:57 am

I had some ideas for future updates.

In relation to workflow I'd like Intelliremote to remember the tab that was last viewed prior to closing the program. For example if I'm on the customize tab and I close the program from the right click menu on the system tray Intelliremote icon, when I open the program again I want it to display the customize tab instead of defaulting back to the info tab.

Another one to do with workflow, I'd like Intelliremote to remember the currently selected button (in the UI) so that when I select a different profile the same button is selected also. For example I cut and paste many button names / script events from one profile button to the same button on another profile, but every time I select a different profile it defaults back to the button at the very top of the list, meaning I'm constantly having to locate the button to paste to every time I switch profiles.

This last idea will make Intelliremote even more powerful. Imagine if Intelliremote could not only detect which program is in use but for browsers it could also detect which website is in use! This would mean that I could have a profile for YouTube TV and another profile for Netflix, etc. This would take Intelliremote to the next level! How cool would that be having different profiles for different websites all using the same browser.
Keylonta

Re: Ideas for future updates

Postby Melloware » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:26 pm

The last one is a little tricky. Because Intelliremote would have to have knowledge of your browser (Chrome, Safari, IE etc), and be able to know what current URL that browser is on.

The other suggestions I think could be do-able.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware
Site Admin

Re: Ideas for future updates

Postby Keylonta » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:17 am

I imagine there would have to be an Intelliremote add-on for the browser so it knows the current URL.
Keylonta

Return to Intelliremote