Slow response

Feature Requests, Comments, Bugs, and Suggestions on the Intelliremote application.

Slow response

Postby rn6299 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm

I have tested this software on my win 8 htpc and set the blink rate to lowest and the remote keypresses I send won't go as fast as I press them. I am currently using eventghost on this system and eventghost has no delay and goes fats. . intelliremote also doesn't have this delay on another computer I tested it on that has windows 7. I tested it with eventghost not running. what could be going on with win8 setup?
rn6299

Re: Slow response

Postby Melloware » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:00 pm

Hmm what remote? That doesn't make sense it would work fine with Intelliremote on another machine but not this one? Driver related?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
Melloware
Site Admin

Postby rn6299 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:37 am

Not driver related. same version on both machines, BUT the system that works right is windows 7 home premium 32 bit. The system that it works slow on is windows 8 64 bit. I installed the android app and it flies with that, so there seems to be something slowing it on win 8 and i'm wondering if it's because it's 64 bit? I know media center isn't using it because it has been disabled along with other processes related to it.
rn6299

Postby Melloware » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:47 am

Ok that is really strange. I don't think it is the 64 bit because I run Win8 and Win10 64 bit with no issues. It has to be something else.
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
Melloware
Site Admin

Postby aimeusdietger » Tue May 23, 2017 7:06 am

rn6299 wrote:Not driver related. same version on both machines, BUT the system that works right is windows 7 home premium 32 bit. The system that it works slow on is windows 8 64 bit. you can try Ultra Heavy Duty Drawer Slides | browse glissiere telescopique forte charge here | we've just launched Texas County GIS Data | read how to get rid of anxiety attacks hereI installed the android app and it flies with that, so there seems to be something slowing it on win 8 and i'm wondering if it's because it's 64 bit? this is how to get rid of anxiety naturally | must see how to stop panic attacks foreverI know media center isn't using it because it has been disabled along with other processes related to it.

I had a similar problem and in my case, the windows 8 32bit was not right for my laptop so I had to install the 64bit. I think the model matters at times but I am not entirely sure. You may try installing a different OS and see whether it works. Alternatively just stick to the windows 7 you have.
aimeusdietger

Return to Intelliremote