Key Combinations

Feature Requests, Comments, Bugs, and Suggestions on the Intelliremote application.

Re: Key Combinations

Postby winnipeg3000 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:45 pm

I am running both Boxee and iTunes using Intelliremote with my Pronto Pro TSU9600; I have the same key in both the itunes and boxee profile applying the full screen command....ctrl + f. In Boxee it works perfectly, yet in iTunes, it seldom works. When I use the mce ir remote, it works, but I have to hold down the key for several seconds. When I use my Logitech mini keyboard to test, ctrl + f works perfectly also. Any advise?
winnipeg3000

Re: Key Combinations

Postby Melloware » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:18 pm

The advice is that iTunes even though it is a Windows app does not act like a Windows application because they ported it from the Mac. If you search these forums you will see many people having trouble with iTunes respecting virtual keyboard input which is what Intelliremote sends. There is a HUGE HUGE HUGE difference between Virtual Keys and pressing the keys physically on your keyboard.

Did you use the script event?

Code: Select all
Send("^f",0

I really think you should start a new thread and stop posting on the Key Combinations thread. You have "hijacked" this thread. This thread was meant for people to explain cool key combinations in apps and not to debug your issues with Key Combinations.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Intelliremote