disabling auto save of playlist history in Smartlists

Forum to discuss RiverMote iPhone/iPod Touch client for J. River Media Center

disabling auto save of playlist history in Smartlists

Postby jrobbins50 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:50 am

Hello. I note that in Smartlists, the RiverMote software logs, by date and time, each playlist, or portion, as listened to. Apparently, this resets if I exit from and restart RiverMote. However, because I like to keep RiverMote running in the background at all times, this starts to build a large base of indistinguishable playlists that I must scroll through to get to my real playlists. Is there a way to disable this logging feature? Thanks much. JCR
jrobbins50

Re: disabling auto save of playlist history in Smartlists

Postby Melloware » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:25 am

jrobbins50 wrote:Hello. I note that in Smartlists, the RiverMote software logs, by date and time, each playlist, or portion, as listened to. Apparently, this resets if I exit from and restart RiverMote. However, because I like to keep RiverMote running in the background at all times, this starts to build a large base of indistinguishable playlists that I must scroll through to get to my real playlists. Is there a way to disable this logging feature? Thanks much. JCR

I think there is a setting somewhere in JRMC that allows you to turn that feature off!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware
Site Admin

Return to RiverMote (closed)