Eventphone on iphone 5

Forum to discuss EventPhone iPhone/iPod Touch client for EventGhost

Eventphone on iphone 5

Postby Craigk47 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:48 pm

Hi all, can't seem to get eventphone working on my iphone 5 at all. I've tried adding exceptions for port 1025 in windows firewall, i've tried disbling windows firewall altogether, i've tried changing the port number to and from 1025 in the iphone settings and i've tried it with and without passwords. No joy. I have eventphone added as a plugin in event ghost and i have event ghost installed on my iphone. All I get is "server disconnected. Check host xxx.xxx.x.x and port 1025 are correct."

I may be giving myself away as a complete noob but couldn't work out how to enter the command prompt to check on the computer what the status is??

Any help would be much appreciated, had loads of fun so far setting up my ps3 remote to run xbmc :)

Cheers,

Craig
Craigk47

Re: Eventphone on iphone 5

Postby Melloware » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:11 am

Typically this always means something network related is still wrong either Windows Defender, Windows Firewall, Router or something.

Does the EventPHone plugin in EventGhost load with no issues? What I mean is EventGhost isn't reporting any errors.

Are you positive the XX.XX.XX.XX you entered in the iPhone settings is your PC's IP Address running EventGhost?

Have you tried these steps...

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6401
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware
Site Admin

Return to EventPhone for EventGhost