Very New User of X10 Commander

Forum to discuss X10 Commander iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android client for X10 Devices

Very New User of X10 Commander

Postby zonian149 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:07 pm

I have installed the sdk software and the X10 Commander software. I have X10 Commander working fine on my home wifi which is all I need for now. The problem I am having is when I try to run ActiveHome Pro to do more programming it give me the message "Active Home Professional has encountered a problem and needs to close... I am hoping I have done something wrong that will be easy to fix. I have searched the forum, but haven't found the answer yet. I am using an android phone and computer is windows xp. Any help would be really appreciated.--Gary
zonian149

Re: Very New User of X10 Commander

Postby Melloware » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:51 am

Basically your ActiveHome must be compatible with the version of the X10 SDK you just installed for X10 Commander. So it sounds like you need a newer install of ActiveHome because the X10 SDK from our website was the last one published by X10 before they went bankrupt.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
Melloware
Site Admin

Postby zonian149 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:22 am

I am running version 3.210. Is there a newer version than that. I have googled, but haven't found anything yet. Do you have a download site you can direct me to? Thanks for the reply. To get around my problem I have X10 Commander on one compute and another computer running AHP.-Gary
zonian149

Postby Melloware » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:45 am

zonian149 wrote:I am running version 3.210. Is there a newer version than that. I have googled, but haven't found anything yet. Do you have a download site you can direct me to? Thanks for the reply. To get around my problem I have X10 Commander on one compute and another computer running AHP.-Gary

So all I have is the SDK download I don't know of where you can get activehome download but I would think someone would have posted it somewhere. I would keep Googling around. Maybe hit the X10 Forums, some guy had resurrected the X10 forums somewhere after they folded.
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
Melloware
Site Admin

Return to X10 Commander