This link can also be found on the project home page, http://code.google.com/p/zvirtualscenes/.
For those of you that don't know, ZVirtualScenes is a alternative to zCommander that allows for highly customizable scenes, alerting, and more. You still can use LightSwitch (client) to connect to ZVirtualScenes (server) from your iPhone or Android device.
- Take FULL control of your ZWave Compatible Device in a simple GUI interface.
- ZVirtualScenes monitors your ZWave devices for state changes and can send notifications to Jabber/Google Talk. For example, get notified via Instant Message if the temperature drops below a customizable limit. Get notified when a switch level changes or a thermostat is turned on.
- Control your ZWave devices from your smart phone (Android and IPhone).
- Easily create custom scenes controlling thermostats, switches and more in one simple action. Activate them via your Smartphone, HTTP or GUI.
- Easily add non-ZWave actions to your scenes such as launch an EXE or BAT file.
- zVirtualScenes can accept and respond to commands via the HTTP Interface.
- Fully tested with Trane ZWave Remote Energy Management Thermostat.
zVirtualScenes is a certified LightSwitch server written in Visual C# using .NET Framework 4.0.