[SOLVED] Adding A Second Control Stick

Forum to discuss Lightswitch/ZWave Commander iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android home automation application

[SOLVED] Adding A Second Control Stick

Postby rkivz » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:26 pm

I Just Want To Thank Everyone For All Their Help With Setting Up My ZWave Network. Your Advice Has Been Priceless! I've Been Jumping Back And Forth Between Forums For The Last Few Days In An Attempt To Be Able To Use Scenes With ZWave Commander. Through Lots Of Reading I Have Come To What I Hope Is A Solution.
Can I Purchase An Aeon Labs ZStick And Make It A Secondary Controller To My ControlThink Stick (Both Running On The Same Computer) And Will This Allow Me To Run BOTH Think Essentials And ZWave Commander(Lightswitch) At The Same Time? If So, Will I Then Be Able To Use Think Essentials Paired With The Aeon Labs ZStick To Execute Events And Scenes While Simultaneously Using The ThinkStick Paired With ZWave Commander(Lightswitch) To Access My Network From My iPhone.
This Seems To Be The Simplest Way To Achieve What I Want To Do, Execute Scenes, While Still Having The Remote Connect-ability Of ZC. I Downloaded ZVirtualScenes But When I Attempted To Load My Devices, It Said My ThinkStick Wasn't Licensed And I Have No Idea How To Go About Changing That. Again, I Thank You For You Time And Assistance In This Matter.
rkivz

Re: Adding A Second Control Stick

Postby Melloware » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:50 pm

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware
Site Admin

Return to Lightswitch/ZWave Commander