Search causes Http.Listener.Exception

Forum to discuss MonkeyTunes DACP Server for MediaMonkey

Search causes Http.Listener.Exception

Postby Miggles » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:08 pm

When using Retune to search through my music collection (30k items), MonkeyTunes always reports "MonkeyTunes Error: The specified network name is no longer available" - http://pastebucket.com/28864

Relevant piece:
Code: Select all
2014-02-16 12:26:37,238 [INFO ] - (12) - Gettings Albums...
2014-02-16 12:26:37,238 [INFO ] - (12) - SQL: SELECT DISTINCT Albums.ID,Albums.Artist,Albums.Album,Albums.Tracks FROM Albums  WHERE Albums.Album LIKE '%star%'   ORDER BY Albums.Album
2014-02-16 12:26:40,307 [ERROR] - (12) - MonkeyTunes Error: The specified network name is no longer available
System.Net.HttpListenerException (0x80004005): The specified network name is no longer available
   at System.Net.HttpResponseStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
   at Melloware.DACP.DACPServer.DispatchRequest(HttpListenerRequest request, HttpListenerResponse response, Boolean isCompressed)

I've tried to recreate it with TunesRemote+ but the searches never make it as far as the MonkeyTunes log file and it always says no results found so not all that useful.

Every other aspect of the system seems to work. Any ideas or suggestions on how to resolve this?

Cheers
Miggles

Re: Search causes Http.Listener.Exception

Postby Melloware » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:51 am

Can you try switching to the FREE app Retune instead of TunesRemote+? ReTune I think you will find is much more stable and powerful.

Let me know if you still get the issue after switching to ReTune.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware
Site Admin

Return to MonkeyTunes for MediaMonkey