Hi all, I'm new of this forum so apologize if I do any error.
A little bit of my hw/Sw setup:
- Windows PC with MediaMonkey and MonkeyTunes
- HiFace M2Tech USB key
- External DAC +.... (for high quality listening...)
- NAS with Flac HD Music
- Iphone with Remote App
With my setup I'm ready to use Iphone Remote app to control my library to play on my HiFi system.
New add on:
- B&W Zeppelin (for ambient...)
- Itunes installed on same Windows PC
- Same NAS with ALAC library (converted from FLAC ...)
With this setup I can Use Iphone Remote app to control my (ALAC) library to play on Zeppelin (air Play)
-As you probably know I CANNOT use Remote apple to control both Itunes and MediaMonkey
, do you have any suggestion that can help me to use 1 or 2 apps on my iPhone to control both MediaMonkey and Itunes simultaneously?
for who is intersted I can share my full setup that can give you this set of features:
- Play HighRes (up to 24bit/192Khz) audio from NAS through DAC (with Iphone Remote control)
- See Film (avi, mkv,mp4, ...) on Ipad/Iphone/Android... from NAS
- See Film (avi, mkv,mp4, ...) on Sony TV up to 1080p from NAS
- See picture on Ipad/Iphone from NAS
- See Picture on TV from NAS
- all simultaneously (depend on banwith of our LAN/WiFi)
- No Pc management, all through Iphone or remote control