Feature Request - Single Click Album Cover

Feature Requests, Comments, Bugs, and Suggestions on the Jukes java jukebox.

Feature Request - Single Click Album Cover

Postby Larry » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:34 pm

After you click on an artist, you get a sampling of album covers in the viewer. I think that you should set it up so that a single click on an album cover brings up the album view for that album.
Larry

Re: Feature Request - Single Click Album Cover

Postby Melloware » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:06 am

Larry wrote:After you click on an artist, you get a sampling of album covers in the viewer. I think that you should set it up so that a single click on an album cover brings up the album view for that album.

I think it does already? I think if you click ANY album cover in the jukes it takes you to that album. The album cover in the playing window, or the random sample covers when you are on an artist.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
Melloware
Site Admin

Postby Larry » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:04 pm

You are right, not sure what was going on with it. I have a couple of new requests...
- CTRL-F should bring up the search window
- If you right click on a song in the search window, it would be nice to have a "Goto Album" option.
Larry

Postby Melloware » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:05 am

Larry wrote:You are right, not sure what was going on with it. I have a couple of new requests...
- CTRL-F should bring up the search window
- If you right click on a song in the search window, it would be nice to have a "Goto Album" option.

CTRL+F is a great idea. I can't believe I didn't default that.

As for the Goto Album in the search, if you click on a song and press the Select Button in the Search Window it takes you to that song/album in the tree.
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
Melloware
Site Admin

Return to Jukes