Dynamic redirect?

Feature Requests, Comments, Bugs, and Suggestions on the PlacesBar Editor.

Dynamic redirect?

Postby ChrisMiami » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:21 am

Hi All,

I have a few suggestions, and I'm supposin' it'll be most efficacious to create a new thread for each, rather than include them all in a single post. If I'm wrong, please forgive the multiple posts - I'm happy to have the admins combine them after the face.

So, on to it then, eh?

When I open the dialog via "Test", the default file list is taken from My Documents. "My Documents" is displayed in the navigation ComboBox at the top of the window. When I click the arrow, suddenly the location changes to "Recent" and the file list now reflects the contents of "Recent"!! My first reaction is "OMG what have I done!"

This is not expected behavior. When the ComboBox is selected, it should display "My Documents" in its hierarchical path context, and NOT change the contents of the file list until and if something new is selected therein. I am hoping this new behavior is simply internal to the app.

Thanks,
Chris
ChrisMiami

Re: Dynamic redirect?

Postby Melloware » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:10 pm

I am not quite sure what you mean. When you hit the test button it just opens Windows dialog with your current PB configuration?

If you are ever unhappy with it just press "Defaults" and I erase those registry entries and you are back to just like the installation of windows.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware
Site Admin

Re: Dynamic redirect?

Postby ChrisMiami » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

I'll make a movie and post it later.

Thank you again,
Chris
ChrisMiami