Cannot get to work in Eclipse

Feature Requests, Comments, Bugs, and Suggestions on the JIntellitype Java API.

Cannot get to work in Eclipse

Postby aceluby » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:24 pm

I keep getting the following error no matter what:

"Could not load JIntellitype.dll from local file system or from inside JAR"

I cannot add the file to the Windows/System folder because my company locks down our PC's, so I can only use a local version. I've put the .dll in every folder within my workspace and it still won't run. I've done a System.Out of the "user.dir" property to make sure I was placing the .dll in the correct location for local access, but it still can't find it at runtime. I've been trying everything for hours now and am about to just give up and say it isn't possible for what we need and to research another solution. I also can't find a single example of runnable code to prove that this even works.

Can someone give me an idea of what I can try? If not, is there some example code I can import into eclipse to so I can figure out what my issue is?

Thanks
aceluby

Re: Cannot get to work in Eclipse

Postby aceluby » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:02 pm

You can ignore this. I've decided that Java is not going to be what I'm going to use for this solution since Eclipse is extremely buggy and causes me to need to restart my projects from scratch on top of not being able to get this to work anyway.
aceluby

Re: Cannot get to work in Eclipse

Postby Melloware » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:09 pm

aceluby wrote:You can ignore this. I've decided that Java is not going to be what I'm going to use for this solution since Eclipse is extremely buggy and causes me to need to restart my projects from scratch on top of not being able to get this to work anyway.

OK!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware
Site Admin

Return to JIntellitype