Custom interface

Forum discussing Intelliphone iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android Client for Intelliremote

Custom interface

Postby syztemlord » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:06 am

Hey,

I'd like to create my own interface through my Android tab. I have seen that Command Fusion is pretty good but the Android app is only in beta.

Are there any other programs out there like Command Fusion that I can create my own app or web page to create my own style remote?
syztemlord

Re: Custom interface

Postby Melloware » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:03 pm

syztemlord wrote:Hey,

I'd like to create my own interface through my Android tab. I have seen that Command Fusion is pretty good but the Android app is only in beta.

Are there any other programs out there like Command Fusion that I can create my own app or web page to create my own style remote?

Your only other choice is to create a custom HTML page for Intelliremote and just hit the webpage. There are examples in the

C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\Intelliremote\webserver

When running Intelliremote you can just hit from your webbrowser for example....

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7332
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
Melloware
Site Admin

Postby ReimondNate » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:59 am

Yeah, that's quite easy to work upon. I was thinking, Is it necessary to work with HTML code only? Can we use other programming language in place of HTML ?
Last edited by ReimondNate on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ReimondNate

Postby Melloware » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:22 am

ReimondNate wrote:Yeah, that's quite easy to work upon. I was thinking, Is it necessary to work with HTML code only? Can we use other programming language in place of HTML ?

Well you can look at what the HTML examples are doing to control Intelliremote and then build your own interface in any language you want.
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
Melloware
Site Admin

Return to Intelliphone