[SOLVED] iTouch connection issue

Forum discussing Intelliphone iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android Client for Intelliremote

[SOLVED] iTouch connection issue

Postby jaga01 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Hi,
I don't know what is going on. Now when I try to change my server ip adress, intelliphone setup under settings from something to lets say xxx.xxx.xxx.5 then when i Enter the intelliremote app it is still displaying the ip adress of the old server. It does not matter wether i try to change in zone 1-5 where i have set all off them to above ip. Nothing happens. It just tries to attach to xxx.xxx.xxx.106. Can you help me out. I have upgraded to new ios 4.1.
BRDGS,
Jacob
jaga01

Re: iTouch connection issue

Postby jaga01 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Well - My old iToch 8GB does still attach to the server. It is only the new iToch that does not connect to the server as described in the previus post.
BRDGS,
Jacob
jaga01

Postby Melloware » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:15 pm

jaga01 wrote:Well - My old iToch 8GB does still attach to the server. It is only the new iToch that does not connect to the server as described in the previus post.
BRDGS,
Jacob

Its a known issue with OS4 which is why your old ITouch works. See this thread for a solution until the next version comes out:

http://forum.melloware.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8430
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
Melloware
Site Admin

Postby jaga01 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:38 pm

Hi Melloware,
This is strange. Now I am not able to connect to my server at all neither from my old IOS4.1 iTouch 8GB (it is upgraded to IOS4.1, but as it is a 8GB model it can not multitask). Anyway now it shows that it has accepted the change of ip adr. and port, but informs me that it is not able to connect to my server. Anyway when i open my server i can se that the ip adress that it has gotten the last command ifrom is the old iTouch.

BRDGS,
Jacob
jaga01

Postby jaga01 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:09 pm

I have upgraded to latest version on all platforms. I do not have any problems anymore. Though what I have experienced is that on my ipad intelliphone is not able to turn back in horicontal mode when I turn the ipad respectively. But then again Intelliphone is not a real ipad version.
BRDGS,
Jacob
jaga01

Postby Melloware » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:15 pm

jaga01 wrote:I have upgraded to latest version on all platforms. I do not have any problems anymore. Though what I have experienced is that on my ipad intelliphone is not able to turn back in horicontal mode when I turn the ipad respectively. But then again Intelliphone is not a real ipad version.
BRDGS,
Jacob

OK let me look into that. I appreciate the feedback!
Melloware Inc.
Melloware
Site Admin

Postby Melloware » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:50 am

jaga01 wrote:I have upgraded to latest version on all platforms. I do not have any problems anymore. Though what I have experienced is that on my ipad intelliphone is not able to turn back in horicontal mode when I turn the ipad respectively. But then again Intelliphone is not a real ipad version.
BRDGS,
Jacob

OK I ran on my iPad last night and Intelliremote behaves exactly like it does on the iPhone. Rotates fine, rotates back fine. Are you sure you don't have the rotation lock on the ipad set? Its a hardware button on the upper right side of the ipad.
Melloware Inc.
Melloware
Site Admin

Return to Intelliphone