I have added the following to Version 1.4 and it has been pushed to the AppStore .
New Features 1.4:
- Added http://www.google.com/ as the default internal URL to ignore SSL certificates so you don't have to enter it in the SSL URL1 or 2
New Features 1.3:
- Added two new settings for Ignoring Invalid SSL Certificates. SSl1 and SSl2. In the first SSL1 enter your universities Bluesocket site and in URL2 enter http://www.google.com like this if you are getting Invalid or Untrusted Certificate errors.
SSL URL 1: https://bluesocket.myschool.edu/
SSL URL 2: http://www.google.com/
New Features 1.2:
- Better exception handling so now users will see Invalid or Bad Certificate errors or any other HTTP error that happens.
- Fixed bug where UK users were being redirected to the wrong site giving a false postive
- Added ability to login as a "Guest Connection" which many universities use. This is a type of connection that only requires and email address and not a username/password.
- NEW logo! More iPhone like than the original.
- Minor tweaks and code tightening