[SOLVED] iTunes purchased music won't play

Forum to discuss RiverMote iPhone/iPod Touch client for J. River Media Center

[SOLVED] iTunes purchased music won't play

Postby jonkjon » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:27 pm

I cannot play any purchased iTunes songs via rivermote and jriver. I guess it's safe to assume thats just the way it is or is there something I'm missing? Thanks.
jonkjon

Re: iTunes purchased music won't play

Postby Melloware » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:44 am

jonkjon wrote:I cannot play any purchased iTunes songs via rivermote and jriver. I guess it's safe to assume thats just the way it is or is there something I'm missing? Thanks.

Rivermote does not actually play any music it only tells JRMC what song to play. My guess is if you played that song at the desktoptop without Rivermote running it will not play?

If it does play from the desktop but not while running Rivermote then it sounds like you need to submit a JRMC bug. Because that means somehow their code is executing differently when used from a COM ActiveX object than it is from normal desktop operation.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
Melloware
Site Admin

Postby jonkjon » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Thanks for the reply. I don't know what happened. However, it is now working. I could play this song on JRMC though. There was one song in my playlist that would play but I couldn't advance to the next song using RiverMote or go to any song in the playlist. If I tried to change the track that was playing, it would just start playing that first song over. I tried this again the next day after I wrote you and it worked. It is also working today. Go figure.....Thanks again though for the fast response and for the great software.
jonkjon

Postby Melloware » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:22 pm

jonkjon wrote:Thanks for the reply. I don't know what happened. However, it is now working. I could play this song on JRMC though. There was one song in my playlist that would play but I couldn't advance to the next song using RiverMote or go to any song in the playlist. If I tried to change the track that was playing, it would just start playing that first song over. I tried this again the next day after I wrote you and it worked. It is also working today. Go figure.....Thanks again though for the fast response and for the great software.

No problem! That is really strange though. Keep your eye on it...
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
Melloware
Site Admin

Return to RiverMote (closed)