X10 Commander over Verizion 4G ???

Forum to discuss X10 Commander iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android client for X10 Devices

X10 Commander over Verizion 4G ???

Postby PhilLeone » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:03 am

I have been working with X10 Commander for a month now. I d/l the android version and installed it on my phone and have the pc version on my desk top.. I have used Active home Pro for well over 10 years and when they had a server that I could communicate with over the 3G at the time it worked fine.

I use my laptop which is connected to my Active Home CM15A. I gave it a static IP address of 192.168.1.110. I have a linksys EA3500 router that I forwarded the port 6003. I purchased a dns from DynDns.org that is philleone.dyndns.org....

When I have my wifi turned on my phone I open X10 Commander and see all my devices. I can control everything via 192.168.1.110:6003 OR philleone.dyndns.org. IT ALL WORKS FINE.....

BUT, when I turn my wifi off and try to use the 4G it NEVER will connect..

From an app called PINGER I can ping philleone.dyndns.org with my wifi ON or OFF... over both my home network and my Verizion 4G service...

Since I can use X10 Commander over my home wifi i think that port 6003 is forwarded ok ??? I paid $40 to get my philleone.dyndns.org and I have NO CLUE why it wont work.... HELP PLEASE
PhilLeone

Re: X10 Commander over Verizion 4G ???

Postby Melloware » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:33 am

I sent you an email... Looks like your port forwarding is still not working and may be blocked by your modem.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware
Site Admin

Return to X10 Commander