DAW applications of Intelliphone

Forum discussing Intelliphone iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android Client for Intelliremote

DAW applications of Intelliphone

Postby the_m127 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:35 pm

Hi Melloware,

Just to let you know that I just bought Intelliremote because I like it and to support the cause.

Not sure how familiar you are with the DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) world, but I thought I should mentioned I bought the application mainly for remote use with DAWs such as Cubase, FL Studio, etc.

There is a lot potential for that market if they Knew what they can do by simply customizing the keyboard shortcuts of said applications to any buttons they want in Intelliphone.

That can actually expedite the workflow of tons of digital audio production applications.

Also, I wanted to ask you if you have any plans for implementation of MIDI control using intelliremote and intelliphone.

If you could implement CC (control change) MIDI messages using your app, that would be marvelous.

I repeat, there's a ton of people salivating for such control.

Not sure if you are interested in the topic, but let me know if you have any questions
the_m127

Re: DAW applications of Intelliphone

Postby Melloware » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:41 am

Hey the_m127,

Welcome aboard!

Two things.

1. As for Cubase have you seen this thread? viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6341

2. I already have MIDI input for System Excusive MIDI messages in Intelliremote because that is how the Creative remotes work, they send MIDI sysex messages which I intercept. I don't see why I couldn't send MIDI CC messages OUT if you want to help me understand what I need to do and we can do some BETA testing? Interested?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware
Site Admin

Return to Intelliphone