[SOLVED] Ignore Remote Wonder

Forum discussing Intelliphone iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android Client for Intelliremote

[SOLVED] Ignore Remote Wonder

Postby jominor » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:12 pm

I actually installed Intelliphone back in IN date 2008-09-30 16:15:59 -0400. I've updated several times since then, only trying the Intelliremote server on 11/29/2008. I got the "upgrade to current version of server" warning and read the forum question. I had to uninstall Intelliphone, then reinstall.

It seems that at least that version used the install date to match version with the server. My IPod Touch did not have clock issues, so this may be something that should be changed.

Item 2
Intelliserver seems to conflict with the Remote Wonder software that I already have installed on my Sage client. Is there an way around this? That could be a problem since I might have my IPod with me away from home, but my wife may be at home with the Sage system.
jominor

Re: Initial Items

Postby Melloware » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:12 am

No problem! Read through this thread on how to ignore your Remote Wonder in Intelliremote.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6548

Basically you will enter "X10 DLL" in the IgnoreDevices registry entry and it will no longer pick up signals from your Remote Wonder. Although the REmote Wonder support in Intelliremote is quite nice and will allow you to do everything your current software does and so much more. Just my two cents!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Melloware Inc.
http://www.melloware.com
Melloware
Site Admin

Re: Initial Items

Postby jominor » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:20 am

Melloware wrote:No problem! Read through this thread on how to ignore your Remote Wonder in Intelliremote.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6548

Basically you will enter "X10 DLL" in the IgnoreDevices registry entry and it will no longer pick up signals from your Remote Wonder. Although the REmote Wonder support in Intelliremote is quite nice and will allow you to do everything your current software does and so much more. Just my two cents!

All right. That did the trick. Now to try out the Sage support. Thanks again!
jominor

Re: [SOLVED] Ignore Remote Wonder

Postby Melloware » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:59 am

OK feel free to edit that SAgeTV profile. I am working on a BETA to allow HttpGet calls to control SageTV extenders.
Melloware Inc.
Melloware
Site Admin

Re: [SOLVED] Ignore Remote Wonder

Postby Melloware » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:35 am

Also, I just PM'ed you a BETA to try if you wanted to try out the SageTV extender support.
Melloware Inc.
Melloware
Site Admin

Return to Intelliphone